Excel worksheet to Work document
Step#1:Open new Word Document. Define your template and Write whatever the text you want before the Worksheet.
Step#2:Next step is to link Excel Worksheet into the Word document. For that, we’ll move to “Insert” from the ribbon tab and Select “Object” in “Text” Section. You can use shortcut key for that as “alt+n+j+j”.
Step#3:Object Popup box will open. Select “Create from file” tab and Press “Browse”. You’ll see file selection box to Select file. After selecting file, don’t forget to check “Link to file”. It’ll create a shortcut display on your word document file. HOW TO USE COMBO BOX FROM EXCEL FORM CONTROL
Step#4:You’ll see the Excel worksheet in Word document in the form of object. Here is the view of Excel worksheet linked to Word Document. You’ll see if the value in worksheet is changed, Word document will not detect it suddenly. To update the link in document file, right click on Worksheet Object and select “Update Link”. It’ll update all the values.
Precautions:Whenever you link the Excel file to Word Document, you need to keep the link breakage in mind. There are following reasons that will break the link in your word and Excel file.
- If you’ll rename the Excel file linked in the word document, you’ll break the link.
- If you’ll rename the folder that contains the excel file linked to document, you’ll break the link.
- If you’ll email the document file and doesn’t attach linked excel worksheet, you’ll break the link.
Step #1:We’ll replace “Rate group box” with Combo Box. So, we’ll select Group box and press ‘Del’ button. Then, press ctrl and click on Radio Buttons to select them and press ‘del’. we’ll remove the rows 6 & 7 and Add one new row.
Step #2:We’ll insert the Combo Box in B6 box. For that we need to insert Combo Box from Insert in Developers Option.
Step #3:Press alt and, Click and drag in B6 to draw Combo Box. LEARN HOW TO APPLY DATA VALIDATION IN EXCEL
Step #4:To add list of values, we need to list all the value on other sheet. And use that range in Combo Box. So, we’ll create new Sheet with the name “Data” and list all the values of interest rates. We’ll enter two values with the difference of 5%. Select these two values and drag down to 5 cells. Excel will detect the difference and fill the values with the difference of 5% in each cell increasingly.
Step #5:It’s best practice to define name for ranges to select them. So, We’ll select the cell ranges with values and go to “FORMULAS” ribbon tab. And select “Create from Selection”. It’ll pop out a dialog box to give you options to select naming box for the range. We have name to define range in the top row. So we’ll select “Top row” and select Press OK.
Step #6:Now we have a defined name for the values of interest Rate. We’ll go to “Interest Calculator” Sheet. Select Combo Box and go to Format Control. It’ll give you dialog box to insert range of cells for the values. We’ll insert the name defined for values. I.e.: Interest_Rates Press OK. Click on some other cell to remove selection focus of Combo Box. And then Check the Drop Down List, you’ll see all the values of range entered on “Data” Sheet. Share reviews in comments.
Data Validation:-We have a sheet with a table of data. In the table above, These are just five entries. Suppose we have 1000 of entries like this in one table. And we are using that data for some calculations. A little mistake may give us wrong results. Suppose we have room numbers. We need it error free. We’ll add data validation on room numbers column. For that, You need a pre-occupied list of data. Verify that list is perfect and error free, all the values are right. Select the range of the cell on which you want to apply validation. And in the menu ribbon, Go to “DATA” and select “DATA VALIDATION”. You can use shortcut key for that. Select the range of cells, and Press “Alt+A+V+V”. These shortcuts are hard to remember but practice makes everything perfect. You will see a dialogue box as below in the picture. You’ll see Validation criteria dropdown list. *These are all those options you can apply for validation.” Select “List” among those options. And select the source data. Source data is the list of pre-occupied data that is verified as error free. Select the source range on the sheet. In the upper portion of dialogue box, You will see two more tabs. Input Message You can enter information about the cell in this tab. When cell is selected, information pops out for user ease. Error Alert It facilitates with restriction about the wrong value. It will prompt if user will enter any wrong value and restricting to update the data in the cell. After finishing, You will see that the cells in column of Room number is showing a dropdown arrow. Clicking on that one, you’ll see verified list values. You have successfully applied data validation on Room number Column.
- Ability to hide appearances
- Privacy options
- You can send group messages to groups
- Hide any conversation
- You can now stop the Internet from the WhatsApp and keep the Internet working in other programs
- You can upload video in the case of 7 minutes instead 30 seconds
- Ability to send scheduled messages
- You can retrieve any messages after sending them and will be deleted from all the devices sent to them
- You can disable the automatic loading of the media for each conversation separately
- You can send a message or call a number not saved in your device such as the application Viper
- Possibility to know who visited your profile or come online
- the possibility of setting lock password
- Ability to send a video size of 30 MB instead of 16 MB
- Ability to send a clip size of up to 100 megabytes instead of 16 megabytes
- Ability to send 90 photos of a single batch instead of 10
- Possibility to put the increase the number of characters to 250 instead of 139
- Counter statistics for groups
- Preview media without downloading
- Possibility to hide the name and the date when copying letters or more
- Ability to copy the case
- Possibility of changing the program format, and change the icon of the program and notifications
- Ability to send images with high accuracy
- Ability to stop receiving calls for anyone you want or for everyone
- Possible Displays the messages of any person in the group separately from the messages of the rest of the members
- The program will send you an alert if your friend changed his personal picture
- Media Privacy! Hide WhatsApp Media (Images/Videos/GIFs) from phone gallery
- Switch between old and new emojis
- 90% fixed delay in Custom Hide second tick for CONTACTS.
- Lock Design
- New Emojis
- Option to remove custom privacy for a contact (YoMods > Privacy > Custom privacy)
- Recent/Viewed bar background color in Status (Option 2.1.9)
- Recent/Viewed bar text color in Status (Option 2.1.10)
- Change colour of message counter text colour (Option 2.1.2)
- Option to disable vibration in pattern (Option 6.0.6)
- Search in Storage usage
- Group members search (when members > 10)
- Group admin settings, waiting server activation
- Custom Privacy changing randomly (Please check YoMods > Privacy > Custom privacy)
- Swipe to exit
- Speed entering the conversation
- Fixed choosing lock wallpaper for some phones (Option 6.0.4)
- Opening Verified contacts info
- com.yowhatsapp2 to run 3rd YoWA number
Android is most commonly used operating system in mobile devices and tablets and rarely in PC Computers. Android development has been on top since long. That gave it a power to do nearly as many of task as a computer can do. Where development was never ended for Android OS, large variety of tools are available. Following are some of Android Penetration Testing Tools.
Android Penetration Testing Tools:
Most of the tools need rooted device to be fully functional.
By successfully running the tool one can get the following details of the victim.
Get contacts (and all theirs informations)
Do vibrate the phone
Get call logs
Open an URL in the default browser
Get all messages
Send a text message
Location by GPS/Network
Do a toast
Monitoring received messages in live
Streaming video (for activity based client only)
Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
Stream sound from microphone (or other sources..)
Take a picture from the camera
Hackode is the hacker’s Toolbox that is used for penetration testing, Ethical hacking, IT administration and Cyber security professional to perform different tasks like reconnaissance, scanning performing exploits etc.
This Application contains different tools like:
Security Rss Feed
This Application is still in beta version. Full version will be releasing soon with some more better tools and utilities.
APKinspector is a powerful GUI tool for analysts to analyze the Android applications. The goal of this project is to aide analysts and reverse engineers to visualize compiled Android packages and their corresponding DEX code. APKInspector provides both analysis functions and graphic features for the users to gain deep insight into the malicious apps:
- Call Graph
- Static Instrumentation
- Permission Analysis
- Dalvik codes
- Smali codes
- Java codes
- APK Information
zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit and Ultimate hackers tool that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network. Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans.
zANTI enables Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or web sites using a host of penetration tests including, man-in-the-Middle (MITM), password cracking and metasploit.
It highlights security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole. zANTI mirrors the methods a cyber-attacker can use to identify security holes within your network. Dash-board reporting enables businesses to see the risks and take appropriate corrective actions to fix critical security issues.
5. Droid Sheep
DroidSheep is an Android app for Security analysis in wireless networks and capturing facebook, twitter, linkedin and other accounts. It Requires root.
dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assessments on a mobile device.Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack log on procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc . It’s still in beta stage, so unexpected behavior could happen.
AppUse is a VM (Virtual Machine) developed by AppSec Labs. It is a unique platform for mobile application security testing in the Android environment, and includes exclusive custom-made tools created by AppSec Labs. As pentesters, we all know that there are a lot of commands, scripts, and tools that we use during Android penetration testing. It can be tedious to navigate from the OS to the Android shell, pull and push files, and perform our tests via CLI. This is exactly why built the AppUse dashboard! It will allow you work faster, be more effective, get higher quality results and save precious time!